PO Box 1269
Tel: (Enquiries) 0300 030 9333, (Head Office) 01273 803040
Facial Palsy UK is the only charity of its kind to support people affected by facial paralysis due to any cause.
Their aims are:
To increase awareness of facial palsy and its social, physical and psychological consequences.
- To improve the physical and emotional health of adults and children with facial palsy
- To promote diagnosis, acute and long-term management and rehabilitation of people living with facial palsy.
Their objectives are:
- To provide information and support for people living with facial palsy, their relatives, carers and medical professionals.
- To establish local support groups throughout the UK.
- To raise funds to support research and training for professionals involved in the diagnosis, management and treatment of facial palsy.
Last updated on 23/04/2014
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.