203 West Malvern Road
Tel: 0800 321 3230
Family Fostercare was established in 2008 in Worcestershire and has regional offices in many parts of England. They aim to be a first class fostercare agency with a family-feel by:
- Respecting 'family' and the family unit.
- Respecting, recognising and responding to the individual differences and needs of fostered young people and foster carers.
- Respecting the rights of the young people they care for and actively promoting their self-advocacy.
- Respecting the work foster carers do and promoting their professional development through first-class individual pathway training programmes.
- Respecting young people's right to a safe, stable and supportive home, ensuring all young people are vigilantly matched to a carer capable of meeting their needs.
Last updated on 08/02/2013
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.