Tel: (Parentline) 0808 800 2222, (Admin) 0207 284 5500
Family Lives is a charity national independent charity that works for and with parents and other family members. They provide advice and support to all members of a family to achieve the best relationship possible with the children by means of:
- The Parentline confidential helpline.
- A free textphone for people who are deaf, hard-of-hearing or have a speech impairment.
- E-mail support.
- Individual support.
- Parenting groups and workshops.
- Information materials.
- Individual parent support.
- Training for professionals.
- Volunteer opportunities
Last updated on 12/09/2013
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.