Find Me Good Care helps people to make choices about care and support for themselves or other adults in England. It combines advice and information about choosing care with a comparable database of services and it allows you to create your own Good Care Planner online so that you can save all the information that you find most useful in one place.
Find Me Good Care provides advice and information for:
- older people
- disabled people
- people with mental health problems
- people with learning disabilities
- people with substance misuse problems
- carers who support family and friends
- care and health workers (eg advocates, social workers, district nurses, GPs etc) looking for care and support for a client
Last updated on 26/10/2012
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.