43 Bemersley Road
Stoke on Trent
The Goldenhar Syndrome Support Group is a registered UK charity.
The aims of the group are to:
- Put families in touch with other families who have children or family members with similar problems.
- Give parents and patients viewpoints about the syndrome through a regular newsletter.
- Provide a link to other organisations who might be able to help families.
- Pass on some general information from specialists in the medical profession.
- Offer practical support for common issues.
Last updated on 04/06/2015
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.