Tel: 01252 792 400
The Helen Arkell Dyslexia Centre (HADC), a registered charity, employs a group of educational professionals who help those with dyslexia and other specific learning difficulties, and who train those who wish to study the subject.
The Centre offers the following services:
- Consultations - for adults or parents (without the children)
- Specialist Assessments
- Full Assessment (suitable for children, students of all ages and adults)
- Maths Assessment
- Full Combined Literacy and Maths Assessment
- Needs Assessment for Disabled Students Allowance
- Handwriting Assessment
- Assessment Reviews
- Advice for the Workplace
- Specialist Tuition - to help dyslexic students benefit from their normal schooling and to this end our teachers work as closely as possible with class teachers.
- Summer Schools
- Courses for Parents
- Teaching Assistant Courses
- Professional Courses for Teachers at Postgraduate Level
- Professional Consultations
- Bookshop and Resource Centre - on site, mail order and online (see HADC website)
Last updated on 08/08/2014
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.