The IIH UK website is a source of information for IIH – idiopathic intracranial hypertension – home to a collection of leaflets about IIH and associated concerns to people with IIH, and a source of links to further sources of information about IIH.
The aims of IIH UK are to:
- Provide information for sufferers of IIH.
- Provide links to sources of information for IIH sufferers.
- Support sufferers of IIH in contacting others with the condition.
- Work with other organisations who represent people with conditions with symptoms of, or symptoms similar to those of IIH.
- Increase awareness of IIH both within the general public and the medical profession.
- Campaign for funding for research into IIH.
Last updated on 08/05/2014
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.