Secure Hold Business Centre
Tel: 0844 870 7054
Kidney Cancer UK provides information and support to kidney cancer patients and carers ,and works with the medical profession to improve standards of patient care. Kidney Cancer UK is involved in the following activities:
- Production of a regular news magazine for patients, relatives and their carers.
- Annual conference for patients, relatives and their carers.
- Patient Information booklets and leaflets.
- Internet web sites discussion forum.
- Membership is also available which provides patients with regular updates about trials, treatments and patient workshops.
Last updated on 17/03/2016
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.