PO Box 386
Tel: (Helpline) 0808 808 5555, (Admin) 01296 619400
The Lymphoma Association is a registered charity helping those affected by lymphatic cancer. It offers the following services:
- Freephone helpline offering information and emotional support to anyone affected by lymphatic cancer.
- Free Literature - Patient Information Booklets and sheets.
- Buddy scheme - linking people with a similar experience of lymphoma.
- Support groups.
- National conference.
- Interactive website which includes a messageboard and chatroom.
- A quarterly newsletter, Lymphoma Matters, free of charge to interested parties.
Last updated on 30/10/2013
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.