Unit 7, Rotton Park Street
Tel: 0121 454 2331
They offer free confidential impartial advice to disabled members of the public, their carers, friends and family - regardless of race, gender, or sexuality - about all aspects of disability including:
- Wheelchair Info: where to hire and buy; how to get free repairs; where to buy spares.
- Scooter Info: they can supply you with numbers of scooter shops/suppliers.
- Blue Badge: previously called Orange Badge.
- Motability Allowance: conditions of entitlement.
- Benefits: they can advise on Welfare Benefits: Disability Living Allowance; Carer's Allowance; Incapacity Benefit/Employment and Support Allowance; Income Support; Council Tax and Housing Benefits.
- Bank charges: they have a specialist advisor who can assist you with claiming back unlawful bank charges. This is by appointment only.
When leaving a message on their answerphone, they advise that they only accept landline numbers.
Last updated on 09/10/2015
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.