Surrey Hills Business Park
Tel: (Helpline) 0845 120 2975, (General) 00)1306 876883
The Ménière's Society is a registered charity giving information and support to those with Ménière's disease and other vestibular conditions.
The Society aims:
- To support their members, their families or carers, and improve their quality of life.
- To provide information to members, health professionals and the general public.
- To raise public awareness of these conditions.
- To encourage research.
- To monitor world-wide developments.
- To provide a resource for members on related subjects including the availability of services, complementary therapies, books and literature.
- To encourage members to lend each other help and mutual support.
- To co-operate with other organisations having similar objectives to those of the Society.
Last updated on 04/11/2014
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.