Tel: 07955 394205
The Microcephaly Support Group (MSG) is the national organisation which provides support and contact between families with first-hand experience of microcephaly.
Their aims are:
- To provide support and information to families who have children newly diagnosed with microcephaly.
- To provide on-going support and information to those families.
- To provide links with other families in a similar situation.
- To gather information, and support professionals in their research.
- To connect members through a regular, informative newsletter.
Last updated on 17/02/2014
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.