Hospital of St Cross
Tel: (24-hour Advice Line) 07940 353816, (Office) 01788 579555
Midlands Diving Chamber is the sister unit to the London Diving Chamber, providing everything a diver could need from a medical facility.
What they do:
- NHS -funded recompression.
- Diving medicals.
- Free consultation if you think you have the bends.
- Dry diving.
- Phone advice.
- Hyperbaric and PADI recompression chamber courses.
- Advice and treatment for carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy treatment (HBOT).
Last updated on 27/08/2015
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.