8 Wakley Street
Tel: 020 7843 6000
The National Children's Bureau (NCB) is a leading children's charity that for 50 years has been improving the lives of children and young people, especially the most vulnerable. Their vision is a society in which children and young people contribute, are valued and their rights respected and their mission is to improve children and young people's experiences and life chances by reducing the impact of inequalities.
They work with children, and for children, to reduce the devastating impact of childhood inequalities by:
- Being a strong independent advocate for children and young people.
- Ensuring that government policies and legislation have a positive impact on their lives.
- Being a voice for practitioners and supporting them to deliver the very best outcomes for children and young people.
- Bringing together groups and organisations, to achieve more by working in partnership.
- Involving children and young people so they are able to make a difference to their lives.
- Providing the evidence from research, analysis and practice to make the case for change.
Last updated on 24/04/2015
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.