27/28 Eastcastle Street
Tel: 0845 544 0788
The National Council for Hypnotherapy holds one of the largest registers of independent Hypnotherapists in the United Kingdom and strives to maintain the highest standards among its members.
It has worked steadily over the years towards the following goals:
- To raise the standards of Hypnotherapy in the UK.
- To maintain a Common Code of Ethics and Practice and a Complaints and Disciplinary Procedure to deal with complaints from any source.
- To encourage high training standards and to move towards nationally recognised qualifications in hypnotherapy.
- To encourage links with other interested organisations and professions.
- To provide a professional and unequalled service to its members, the public, the media, and affiliates.
- To promote within the profession, the dissemination of information about hypnotherapy through its journal, seminars and conferences.
Last updated on 21/08/2015
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.