30 - 32 Westgate Buildings
Tel: 01225 789135
The National Development Team for inclusion (NDTi) is a not-for-profit organisation concerned with promoting inclusion and equality for people who risk exclusion and who need support to lead a full life. They have a particular interest in issues around age, disability, mental health and children and young people.
Much of their work is organised around the following priority themes:
- Community Inclusion.
- Person Centred Approaches.
- Housing and Home.
- Transition and Life Chances.
- Employment and Paid Work.
Their main aims are to:
- Shape and influence policy and public debate.
- Enable a stronger voice of people to be heard.
- Support services to work differently so that they promote inclusive lives.
- Support communities to be welcoming and inclusive.
Last updated on 17/07/2014
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.