Holly House (2nd Floor)
74 Upper Holly Walk
Tel: (Helpline) 0800 434 6476, (Office) 01926 883487
The NET Patient Foundation, a registered charity, is the only charity in the UK & Ireland dedicated to providing support and information to people affected by neuroendocrine cancers. The Foundation has the following aims:
- To provide support, education and information to anyone affected by neuroendocrine cancers.
- To advocate for neuroendocrine cancer patients so they may achieve the best possible outcomes.
- To encourage standardised care for all NET cancer patients.
- To provide community supportive care to patients and their carers or family members.
- To raise awareness of NET cancers throughout the UK.
- To raise funds for clinical and translational research projects.
Last updated on 16/12/2015
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.