10 Boleyn Way
Tel: (Helpline) 0845 077 4055
Network 81 exists to enhance opportunities for children with special educational needs and disabilities. Their aims are:
- To advance the education of children with special needs.
- To educate the parents of such children about all matters relating to the education of their children.
- To link up and support groups and individual parents of children with special educational needs.
- To raise awareness and publicise good practice in inclusive education.
- To encourage parents to take their rightful place in education policy-making.
- To promote parent-professional partnership.
Last updated on 27/08/2015
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.