10-12 Potter Street
Tel: (Office) 0208 443 800, (Clinic bookings) 0134 155 5061
Est. 1990, Nomad operate specialist travel health clinics and equipment stores around the UK.
Nomad's travel clinic services include:
- Complex patients including pregnant women, children, people with existing conditions including diabetes and HIV/AIDS, as well as the elderly.
- Walk in clinic and full appointment system.
- Open six days per week.
- Last minute travellers.
- Anti-malarial consultation and supply.
- Work-related vaccinations against seasonal flu and hepatitis B.
- Visa related vaccinations.
- Bite avoidance advice and products.
- Water purification advice and products.
- Comprehensive range of medical kits.
- Yellow fever registered.
Last updated on 20/08/2015
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.