13 Gayfield Square
Tel: (Helpline) 0808 801 0323, (Admin) 0131 556 3899
One Parent Families Scotland has been working since 1944 to help lone parents. The organisation is a national voluntary organisation, registered as a charity. Services and projects operate in various parts of Scotland and include the following:
- Freephone information service for lone parents and agencies working with lone parents.
- Training on subjects such as lone parent awareness, legal issues and tax credits.
- E-Newsletter and a wide range of leaflets and publications on benefits, childcare, maintenance, separation/divorce, housing.
- Employability programmes for lone parents.
- Fathers' Group.
- Flexible Childcare Services.
Last updated on 07/08/2015
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.