1 Benjamin Street
Tel: 020 7553 9530
OnePlusOne is a UK charity which works to strengthen couple and family relationships by:
Offering online services to help individuals, couples and parents help themselves:
- The CoupleConnection service provides resources to help couples work on relationships themselves.
- The ParentConnection online service provides resources for separating or separated parents.
- The recently launched Splitting Up? Put Kids First service to help parting parents arrange childcare as amicably as possible and as early into a break-up as possible.
These free online services include advice, peer support, self-assessment tools and a live chat service with trained relationship counsellors.
Providing e-learning courses to support frontline family practitioners to help families with relationship issues:
- The 'Relationship Support - An Early Intervention' course will help health professionals support families experiencing relationship troubles.
- The 'How to Argue Better – Working in Conflict' course will give them the knowledge, understanding and resources they need to help parents manage conflict and reduce its impact on children.
Last updated on 06/02/2014
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.