If you're in pain and would like to contact others in the same situation for mutual support, information, chat and friendship, the pain support website offers you several ways to do this: On the website you can find the following:
- Advice on self-help pain management for the relief and control of pain.
- Books and CDs available.
- Regular lively online newsletters.
- Regular email newsletters.
- Free 'pain relief Tool Kit'.
- Confidential contact club.
- Discussion group.
Last updated on 31/07/2015
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.