215 Vauxhall Bridge Road
Tel: (Helpline) 0808 800 0303, (Text Relay) 18001 0808 800 0303
Parkinson's UK (formerly the Parkinson's Disease Society) is a charity which is totally dependent on donations providing information and support to anyone affected by Parkinson's by means of:
- A helpline staffed by expert nurses offering confidential one-to-one information, signposting and emotional support.
- Booklets, information sheets, DVDs and audio tapes.
- The latest news, publications and research updates.
- Contact information for local support groups.
- A discussion forum to share experiences of living with Parkinson's.
- Information and support workers .
- Research and campaigns.
- Training and develop resources for health and social care professionals.
Last updated on 11/07/2013
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.