PEM Friends is affiliated to The International Pemphigus & Pemphigoid Foundation and is a patient support group for people with pemphigus and pemphigoid, based in the UK. They are dedicated to providing support to anyone living with pemphigus or pemphigoid; including patients, family member and friends who care about and care for them.
PEM Friends aims to:
- Provide support through friendship to those living with pemphigus and pemphigoid.
- Provide practical resources.
- Raise awareness of the needs of pemphigus and pemphigoid patients, helping to support everyone living with these diseases.
- Work in partnership with the International Pemphigus and Pemphigoid Foundation, and to contribute to developments internationally.
- Support research and innovation in the search for a more effective treatments and care.
Last updated on 23/01/2015
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.