14 Lime Court
Tel: 0208 863 3735
The Pemphigus Vulgaris Network offers general support and provides a forum for people living with pemphigus vulgaris and those personally or professionally concerned with it. Features of the Network are as follows:
- Gives people an opportunity to contact other people with pemphigus vulgaris.
- Helps people find information they need.
- Supports people with mucous membrane pemphigoid (including ocular pemphigoid).
- Included in British Association of Dermatologists' register of support groups.
- An associate of the International Pemphigus and Pemphigoid Foundation in the USA.
When writing for information, please include a stamped addressed envelope as the group has no funding.
Last updated on 04/12/2014
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.