50 Wandle Road
Tel: 020 8667 9443
Phab's aim is to promote and encourage people of all abilities to come together on equal terms, to achieve complete inclusion within the wider community.
Phab celebrated its Golden Jubilee in 2007, having been established in 1957.
What Phab Does
- Phab creates opportunities for children and adults of all abilities to enjoy life together by ...
- Supporting a network of clubs throughout England and Wales for all age ranges, offering activities and holidays which members can share and enjoy together.
- Promoting and encouraging the self-confidence and independence of young people of all abilities through a range of diverse projects.
- Funding special short breaks - inclusive experiences for disabled and non-disabled children and young people to share in a full range of adventurous outdoor activities at fully accessible activity centres offering specialist tuition.
- Providing specially equipped and fully accessible holiday units at an award winning beach site in Dorset at very affordable weekly rates.
- Organising national and regional events for Phab club members and supporters to enjoy together and to promote the Phab philosophy of inclusion.
Last updated on 24/04/2015
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.