Parents for Inclusion is a network of parents of disabled children and/or children with 'special needs'. They support parents so that their disabled children can learn, make friends and have a voice in ordinary school and throughout life, by:
- Providing effective information and training so that parents can help their disabled children take control of their lives.
- Supporting closer working between parents and professionals.
- Working to change attitudes to reduce discrimination and promote inclusion.
- Welcome pack for disabled babies and their parents..
- 'Inclusion Now' magazine.
Last updated on 24/04/2015
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.