Tel: (Helpline) 0845 6010766
The Prostate Cancer Support Association (Central England) is a patient-led voluntary support group consisting of men and their partners who have been affected by prostate cancer.
Their aims are to:
- Support men and their loved one who are concerned about prostate cancer and its consequences.
- Raise public awareness concerning prostate cancer.
- Establish a number of small local support groups over a large area.
- Campaign for effective screening and any other facilities that will reduce the risk of death through prostate cancer.
- Leave a legacy for future generations of men that will alleviate suffering and early death from prostate cancer.
Support is offered through regular meetings where issues may be discussed, and information and experiences exchanged.
Last updated on 04/12/2014
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.