10 Overhill Road
Tel: 01785 661263
Proteus Family Network has been established as a support group since 1998. The aims of the Network are as follows:
- To preserve and protect the health and promote the welfare of persons affected by Proteus Syndrome and associated conditions.
- To advance the education of the medical profession and the general public on the subject of Proteus Syndrome and associated conditions and its implication for the individual and their family.
- To support research into the management of Proteus Syndrome and associated conditions.
- Support to families and individuals encountering Proteus for the first time.
- Information on specialist clothing and footwear.
- Support for ongoing research into the causes of Proteus.
- Regular newsletters.
- Host family get-togethers.
Last updated on 04/12/2014
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.