David Wandless House
A1 Business Park
Tel: 01977 781800
Real Life Options (RLO) strives to provide self-directed support that puts people with disabilities in control of their own lives. They work to ensure they have equal rights as citizens and are entitled to receive support to maximise their independence and social inclusion, and to exercise choice about their own lives.
RLO supports people who:
- Have severe learning disabilities and high support needs.
- Have profound multiple disabilities.
- Are described as challenging to services.
- Have an autistic spectrum disorder.
- Have head injuries or brain damage.
Last updated on 01/04/2015
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.