Shakespeare Business Centre
245a Coldharbour Lane
Tel: (Helpline) 0845 45 00 355, (Admin) 0207 733 1603
RoadPeace is a charity:
- Supporting people left bereaved or injured by road crashes.
- Campaigning for justice for crash victims.
- Promoting public awareness of the dangers of negligent and reckless driving.
- Working with government and the police to make the roads safer for all users.
They aim to:
- Provide support and advocacy for bereaved and injured road crash victims.
- Gather factual evidence of the scale and impact of road deaths and injuries.
- Encourage people to use roads safely.
- Make the roads more pedestrian, child and cyclist-friendly.
- See that laws to prevent and punish dangerous driving are tightened and enforced.
- Achieve appropriate charges and sentences for drivers who kill or injure through irresponsible driving.
- Advice and support helpline.
- Advocacy service and representation for victims.
- Campaigns to improve legal support for victims.
- Information and advice leaflets.
- Strategies for reducing road danger.
- Participation in victim and road safety initiatives and policy groups.
- Education programmes, in schools and in the workplace.
- Advice for crime prevention, health and other emergency services.
- Public awareness raising.
- Observance of an annual remembrance day in November and of National Road Victim Month in August.
Last updated on 22/11/2013
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.