39 Hale Road
Rubinstein Taybi syndrome (RTS) is a genetic disorder with a range of physical and developmental features. The common name for this condition is Broad Thumb and First Toe syndrome. The RTS Support Group has the following aims:
- To offer support to families and carers.
- To bring about public awareness of both the syndrome and the support group.
- To provide information about the condition.
- To raise funds for the support group.
The group offers the following services:
- The group produces a factsheet and booklet which gives details of the syndrome.
- A newsletter is produced at least once a year.
- Social get-togethers take place twice a year.
- The group endeavours to put families in touch with another family with an RTS child either by locality or by telephone.
Last updated on 05/09/2014
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.