NSPCC National Training Centre
3 Gilmour Close
0845 608 5404
The Safe Network is jointly managed by the NSPCC and Children England and provides safeguarding information related to activities outside the home – from after school art clubs to weekend reading groups. The Network:
- Provides safeguarding advice.
- Maps the range of safeguarding standards that already exist in the voluntary and community sector.
- Works closely with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
- Works closely with the Child Protection in Sport Unit (CPSU).
- Works with their delivery partners to make sure that relevant standards are available for all voluntary and community organisations in contact with children.
- Reaches out to organisations that are particularly disadvantaged or that face discrimination.
- Shares good practice through parenting organisations.
Last updated on 13/10/2015
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.