49-51 East Road
Tel: 020 7250 8271
Sarcoma UK is the only cancer charity in the UK focusing on all types of sarcoma. Their mission is to increase knowledge and awareness of sarcoma through ground-breaking programmes that inspire involvement and transform the landscape for everyone affected by sarcoma. They:
- Initiate change to raise sarcoma awareness and improve standards of treatment and care.
- Seek answers through research.
- Provide support & information for the sarcoma community.
Their goals are that:
- More people will survive sarcoma.
- More will be known about the causes of sarcoma.
- Everyone affected by sarcoma will have access to the best treatment and care.
Last updated on 23/06/2014
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.