Floor 1, 16 Market Street
Tel: (Helpline) 0845 123 5542, (Office) 01484 723649
SCARD aims to:
- Help relieve distress among people who have been bereaved, injured or affected by road death or injury.
- Provide emotional and practical support through a telephone help-line, support groups, meetings and personal support system.
- Help, assist and (if requested) accompany affected families, individuals and friends to crown, magistrates or coroners court.
- Send out independent and informative information with regard to the judicial system.
- Provide access to free initial legal help and advice.
- Assist in helping bereaved or injured people access free counselling within or outside the organisation.
- Raise awareness of road danger, by information and education.
Last updated on 05/09/2014
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.