91 Mitchell Street
Tel: 0141 221 1175
Scottish Drugs Forum (SDF) is a membership-based drugs policy and information organisation and is a national resource of expertise on drug issues. SDF acts as an umbrella agency for all those concerned with tackling drug use in Scotland and is engaged in the following activities.
- Assisting in developing services in response to all aspects of drug use in Scotland.
- Providing a link between those in need of services, service providers and policy makers.
- Providing a forum for developing and promoting common responses to issues of concern.
- Improving the quality of all responses to drug use in Scotland.
- Collecting, analysing and disseminating information of relevance to those concerned with drug issues.
- Providing information on where to get help.
SDF's extensive information service is available for use by the general public, professionals, students and the business community.
Last updated on 05/09/2014
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.