14a Clerkenwell Green
Tel: 020 7490 9590
Sense about Science is a charitable trust that equips people to make sense of scientific and medical claims in public discussion. They aim to:
- Help people make sense of science and evidence.
- Provide quick help and advice.
- Make a fuss about things that are wrong.
- Represent the public interest in sound science.
- Activate networks of scientists and others in defence of evidence.
Last updated on 25/10/2013
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.