Sesame Institute (UK and International)
Christchurch, 27 Blackfriars Road
Tel: 0207 633 9690
A summary of the Sesame Institute's aims is:
- To relieve ill health of any kind whether mental or physical by the therapeutic use of drama and movement.
- To organise, establish and promote training courses, seminars, schools, lectures and study groups for health professionals concerning the therapeutic use of drama and movement throughout the world.
- To associate with charitable and other organisations in the same or related fields.
They fulfil their charitable aims by:
- Preserving and developing their integrated approach to training in drama and movement therapy.
- Promoting practice based research.
- Providing information & educational resources.
- Providing introductory schools throughout each year as well as other professional development events.
- Providing professional membership and a networking community for drama and movement therapists.
Last updated on 02/09/2014
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.