Suite 301, Emblem House, London Bridge Hospital
27 Tooley Street
Tel: (Helpline) 020 7486 7262
The Sexual Advice Association, (formerly the Sexual Dysfunction Association), is a charitable organisation which was set up to help individuals experiencing a sexual problem and their partners and to raise awareness of the condition amongst both the public and the medical profession.
The Association was established to:
- Raise awareness of the incidence of sexual dysfunction and its causes amongst both the public and the medical profession.
- Educate sufferers and their partners on the wide range of treatments available.
- Provide support and advice to sufferers.
- Help sufferers and their partners by putting them in touch with specialist practitioners.
- Provide up-to-date medical information on erectile dysfunction and male and female sexual dysfunction.
The Association now also provides information on female sexual dysfunction (including female sexual problems, low desire disorder, lack of ability to orgasm, pain on intercourse (dyspareunia), and vaginismus.
The Association also provides information and support for people with Peyronie's disease, premature ejaculation, delayed ejaculation, sex and ageing.
Last updated on 13/03/2013
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.