Tel: 07508 679351
TAG - The Arthrogryposis Group is the national organisation in the UK for the condition arthrogryposis multiplex congenita (AMC). The aims of TAG are:
- To offer contact, information and support to people with AMC and their families.
- To provide information to professionals and other interested parties seeking to increase their knowledge of AMC.
- To encourage public and professional awareness of AMC.
- To encourage and support the integration of people with AMC within the community.
- To further research in the field of AMC.
Last updated on 18/02/2016
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.