Tel: 0774 9119385
The Accessible Property Register was set up in 2003 by Conrad Hodgkinson, Christine Barton, and Lindsay Yarrow. Christine and Lindsay are wheelchair users who have personal experience of the barriers faced by disabled and older people in relation to housing.
Accessible Property Register:
- Specialises in promoting accessible and adapted property.
- Accepts adverts for property for sale and rent (UK adverts are free of charge to private individuals).
- Promotes social housing and private residential property.
- Offers mainstream advertising options for all property.
- Can recommend approved estate agents in most parts of the country.
- Provides links and useful information relating to property and access.
The Accessible Property Register is committed to equal opportunities and to enhancing independence and choice for older and disabled people.
Last updated on 07/11/2013
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.