16a High Street
Tel: 01635 869754
The Charlie Waller Memorial Trust (CWMT) aims to promote awareness, recognition and effective treatment of depression. To achieve its aims they make available a number of resources including:
- Regionally based Waller Mental Health Trainers who deliver training to primary care and other Tier 1 workers about depression and the treatments available.
- A website aimed at supporting and informing students about depression 'Students Against Depression'.
- The Charlie Waller Institute, based at the University of Reading, which delivers training in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and other evidence-based treatments for health professionals.
- CWMT is unable to provide advice regarding enquiries of a personal nature; however, their website provides a selection of organisations where help can be obtained.
- Copies of resources, including booklets, posters and leaflets, are available through the Trust Office.
Last updated on 06/11/2013
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.