Tel: 01737 365 080
The Children's Trust, Tadworth is a national charity providing care, education and therapy to children with multiple disabilities and complex health needs and rehabilitation services to children with acquired brain injury.
The Trust offers the following services:
Rehabilitation and therapy services for children with acquired brain injury:
- Intensive residential rehabilitation programmes
- Support at home for children and families
Special education for children and young people with profound and multiple learning difficulties
(PMLD) and complex health needs:
- Residential and day education for learners aged 0-19 at The School for Profound Education
- Residential education for students aged 19-25 at The College for Profound Education
Expert nursing and medical care for children with multiple disabilities and complex health needs:
- Transitional care, from hospital to home, for technology-dependent children
- Residential and home-based short breaks
- Continuing residential care
- Residential or home-based palliative care, including emergency palliative care
- Holiday camps for children with disabilities and complex health needs
Referrals are welcomed from across the UK and funding is usually via Primary Care Trust or local authority.
Last updated on 05/11/2013
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.