Tel: 01473 328530
The Dominic Barker Trust, a charity called Dom's Fund, has been set up for research into stammering.
The fund is in memory of a young man for whom the burden of stammering was so great that he took his own life. The Dominic Barker Trust fund aims to:
- Support research projects into causes and relief of stammering.
- Hold Training and Study Days to disseminate research and share best practice.
- Develop practical resources to help those who stammer and their families.
- Provide practical equipment to support the work of Speech and Language therapists.
- Raise awareness and encourage understanding towards people who stammer.
Last updated on 31/10/2013
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.