165 Queen's Gate
Tel: 0207 584 6457
The Neurological Alliance enables charities to work together to improve the quality of life of all those in the UK living with a neurological condition.
They aim to:
- Raise awareness of neurological conditions and their impact.
- Inform and influence policy makers about the needs of people with neurological conditions.
- Secure the highest standards of service and improved care for people with neurological conditions.
They are concerned about:
- The low priority given to addressing the needs of people with neurological conditions.
- Fragmentation and lack of co-ordination between services.
- Low awareness amongst health and social care and other professionals about the impact of neurological conditions.
- Ensuring that those affected are involved in the management of their condition.
Last updated on 30/10/2013
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.