Tel: 01903 213458
The Queen Alexandra Hospital Home is a registered charity providing a permanent home with full nursing care for disabled ex-service men and women from throughout the UK, enabling them to live as independently, actively, and normally as possible taking account of their wishes and capabilities. Anyone who has served in HM Forces at any time and in any capacity and requires residential nursing care is eligible for admission. Services offered include the following:
- Long-term care.
- Convalescence after hospital treatment.
- Short-term respite for carers.
- Home-like environment supported by high-quality nursing, professional therapy services.
- Wide range of rehabilitation and occupational therapies, all delivered by a well-trained, dedicated and motivated staff.
- QAHH stands in extensive, secluded gardens with easy access to local facilities.
Last updated on 30/10/2013
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.