PO Box 8001
Tel: 01332 250734
The Tuberous Sclerosis Association has the following aims:
- To support those with tuberous sclerosis complex and their carers.
- To provide education, publicity and information to promote an understanding and an awareness of the problems caused by the condition.
- To support fund-raising to support research into the causes and management of tuberous sclerosis complex.
The Association offers the following services to individuals with tuberous sclerosis complex and their carers:
- Wide range of literature on tuberous sclerosis complex and associated topics, with special leaflets for teachers, nurses, doctors and those only mildly affected by tuberous sclerosis.
- Telephone advice and support.
- Tuberous sclerosis TSC advisers for support, advice, and advocacy.
- Specialist tuberous sclerosis clinics in Leeds, Bath, Cambridge, London, Liverpool, Belfast and Scotland.
- Support fund and travel bursary (members).
- Family fun days, conferences, gatherings (members).
- Meetings with expert talks.
- Access to TSC professional advisers.
Last updated on 25/10/2013
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.