Suite 35, St Loyes House
20 St Loyes Street
Tel: 0870 011 3450
The WAY Widowed & Young provides a self-help social and support network for men and women widowed under the age of 50, and their children. The main aim is to help those widowed young to rebuild their lives by helping one another.
Their aims are:
- To provide a social and support network for those widowed under the age of 50.
- To offer support for members' children (by liaising with counselling and therapy schemes already in operation).
- To offer information about existing organisations and what they can offer.
- To raise public awareness of the needs of those widowed young and their children.
Their activities include:
- Regular meetings (often with guest speakers).
- A programme of social events.
- A contact list of all members to enable them to build friendships and to arrange their own meetings alongside the regular WAY functions.
- Details of other useful bereavement services.
- A regular national newsletter.
- An email forum for members and for their children.
Last updated on 15/10/2013
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.