3rd Floor, Cheltenham House
Tel: (Helpline) 08452 030405, (General enquiries) 01242 515157
Winston's Wish helps bereaved children and young people rebuild their lives after a family death. They offer practical support and guidance to families, to professionals and to anyone concerned about a grieving child.
Their child-focused approach supports the whole family. The Winston's Wish range of services includes the following:
- National helpline for anyone caring for a bereaved child.
- Group work with bereaved children and their families.
- Individual work with bereaved children and their families.
- Specialist national provider of support for children bereaved through murder, manslaughter, suicide or the military.
- Range of publications and resources.
- Support programme for schools.
- Tailor-made training and consultancy for professionals.
- Interactive website.
Last updated on 10/10/2013
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.