152 Morrison Street
Tel: 0131 248 2410
Zero Tolerance is an organisation promoting innovative policy and practice that tackle the root causes of male violence against women and children. They are inspired by a vision of the world without male violence against women and children.
Zero Tolerance adopts a primary prevention approach to challenging society’s attitudes and values and the structures that sustain inequality and male violence against women and children. The Trust will work with others to develop and promote practical measures which bring about social and cultural change to eradicate gender-based violence.
Zero Tolerance aims to:
- Raise awareness about the nature and prevalence of all forms of male violence against women and children.
- Target campaigns and educational activities at the wider public, rather than just perpetrators or victims of abuse.
- Make the links between the different forms of male violence against women and wider equality and human rights agendas.
- Challenge the attitudes, values and social institutions that are responsible for perpetuating male violence against women and children.
- Represent the interests, views and experiences of all women and children.
Last updated on 30/08/2013
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.